The Research Assistant for ACT! allows you to stream business intelligence into ACT! and organize real-time data in the dynamic world of business intelligence. The Research Assistant is designed for the process of locating, organizing, and utilizing information on all your contacts.
'Hot Spots' provide invaluable information in completing research projects. Automatically navigates to any web site using contacts fields such as; Phone numbers, address fields, or custom fields such as Ticker Symbols.
The Research Assistant is embedded inside ACT!'s easy-to-use interface, so there’s no need to run multiple applications or launch external programs. Once installed it seamlessly updates the contact details view by adding a new tab.
Easier To Use
• Build into ACT’s interface or can be run in its own window.
• Uses contacts fields such as; Phone numbers, address fields or custom fields such as Ticker Symbols.
• Automatically navigates to any web site or your favorite search engine like Google, Yahoo or MSM.
• Navigate to you internal intranet.
• 'Hot Spots' provide invaluable information in completing research projects.
• Have additional contact information at your fingertips.
• Specify exactly what you would like to see from any search engine.
• The Research Assistant is on the job 24/7.
• The ultimate tool for advanced Internet knowledge mining.